Week #7 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Literary Text and Poetry - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY. RL. 4,5,6,7,9,10
No review added yet
Lesson Plans for the entire week, based in ELA, including direct instruction, small and large lea...
- CC K.RL.4 Ask and answer questions about unknown words in a text.
- CC K.RL.5 Recognize common types of texts (example, storybooks, poems).
- CC K.RL.6 With prompting and support, name the author and illustrator of a story and define the role of each in telling the story.
- CC K.RL.7 With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the story in which they appear (example, what moment in a story an illustration depicts).
- CC K.RL.9 With prompting and support, compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in familiar stories.
- CC K.RL.10 Actively engage in group reading activities with purpose and understanding.
- CC K.RL.1 With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
Lesson Plans for the entire week, based in ELA, including direct instruction, small and large learning groups, learning centers and it is all done for you. Enjoy teaching! Donna
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week, based in ELA and including direct instruction, lar...