Week #6 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Reading Comprehension - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.R.L. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
No review added yet
Lesson Plans for an entire week including direct instruction, large and small learning groups, le...
- CC K.RL.1 With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
- CC K.RL.2 With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
- CC K.RL.3 With prompting and support, identify characters, settings, and major events in a story.
- CC K.RL.4 Ask and answer questions about unknown words in a text.
- CC K.RL.5 Recognize common types of texts (example, storybooks, poems).
- CC K.RL.6 With prompting and support, name the author and illustrator of a story and define the role of each in telling the story.
- CC K.RL.7 With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the story in which they appear (example, what moment in a story an illustration depicts).
Lesson Plans for an entire week including direct instruction, large and small learning groups, learning centers, all done for you. Teach and enjoy. Donna
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week, based in ELA and including direct instruction, lar...