Week #5 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Vocabulary - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.L.K.5.A-D
No review added yet
Lesson Plans for an entire week based in ELA. Includes direct instruction, large and small learn...
- CC K.L.5 With guidance and support from adults, explore word relationships and nuances in word meanings.
- CC K.L.5.a Sort common objects into categories (example, shapes, foods) to gain a sense of the concepts the categories represent.
- CC K.L.5.b Demonstrate understanding of frequently occurring verbs and adjectives by relating them to their opposites (antonyms).
- CC K.L.5.c Identify real-life connections between words and their use (example, note places at school that are colorful).
- CC K.L.5.d Distinguish shades of meaning among verbs describing the same general action (example, walk, march, strut, prance) by acting out the meanings.
Lesson Plans for an entire week based in ELA. Includes direct instruction, large and small learning groups, learning centers, all done for you! Enjoy teaching. Donna
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Lesson 1/3 to help children become more emotionally intelligent. Games, stories, crafts, and act...
Lesson II/ III. Includes stories, drama, craft, activities to increase emotional intelligence