Week #21 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Listening and Speaking - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.SL.K.1, 2, 3
No review added yet
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based in ELA. Includes direct instruction, small a...
- CC K.SL.1 Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about kindergarten topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
- CC K.SL.1a Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (example, listening to others and taking turns speaking about the topics and texts under discussion).
- CC K.SL.1.b Continue a conversation through multiple exchanges.
- CC K.SL.2 Confirm understanding of a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media by asking and answering questions about key details and requesting clarification if something is not understood.
- CC K.SL.3 Ask and answer questions in order to seek help, get information, or clarify something that is not understood.
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based in ELA. Includes direct instruction, small and large learning groups, and learning centers. Enjoy teaching because the work has been done for you.
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Lesson 1/3 to help children become more emotionally intelligent. Games, stories, crafts, and act...
Lesson II/ III. Includes stories, drama, craft, activities to increase emotional intelligence