Week #2 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Beginning Reading - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.K.2 A-E
No review added yet
Lesson Plans for an entire week. Direct Instruction, large and small groups, learning centers - ...
- CC K.R.F.2
- CC K.R.F.2a Recognize and produce rhyming words.
- CC K.R.F.2b Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
- CC K.R.F.2c Blend and segment onsets and rimes of single-syllable spoken words.
- CC K.R.F.2d Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words.*(This does not include CVCs ending with /l/, /r/,or /x/.)
- CC K.R.F.2e Add or substitute individual sounds (phonemes) in simple, one-syllable words to make new words.
Lesson Plans for an entire week. Direct Instruction, large and small groups, learning centers - everything you need. All you have to do is teach! Enjoy, Donna
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Lesson 1/3 to help children become more emotionally intelligent. Games, stories, crafts, and act...
Lesson II/ III. Includes stories, drama, craft, activities to increase emotional intelligence