Week #18 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Spelling/conventions - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.K.2.D,E, 3 A-D
No review added yet
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based in ELA. Includes direct instruction, small a...
- CC K.R.F.2
- CC K.R.F.2d Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words.*(This does not include CVCs ending with /l/, /r/,or /x/.)
- CC K.R.F.2e Add or substitute individual sounds (phonemes) in simple, one-syllable words to make new words.
- CC K.R.F.3
- CC K.R.F.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary or most frequent sound for each consonant.
- CC K.R.F.3b Associate the long and short sounds with the common spellings (graphemes) for the five major vowels.
- CC K.R.F.3c Read common high-frequency words by sight. (example, the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
- CC K.R.F.3d Distinguish between similarly spelled words by identifying the sounds of the letters that differ.
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based in ELA. Includes direct instruction, small and large learning groups, and learning centers. Enjoy Teaching. All the work is done. Donna
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Lesson Plans for the entire week based in ELA but includes some cross content. Direct Instructio...
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based on ELA Standards, including direct instructio...