Week #11 Kindergarten Lesson Plans: Informational text - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.K.7, 8, 9, 10
No review added yet
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based on ELA Standards, including direct instructio...
- CC K.R.I.1 With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
- CC K.R.I.7 With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the text in which they appear (example, what person, place, thing, or idea in the text an illustration depicts).
- CC K.R.I.8 With prompting and support, identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
- CC K.R.I.9 With prompting and support, identify basic similarities in and differences between two texts on the same topic (example, in illustrations, descriptions, or procedures).
- CC K.R.I.10 Actively engage in group reading activities with purpose and understanding.
Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the entire week based on ELA Standards, including direct instruction, small and large learning groups and learning centers. All done for you! Enjoy! Donna
Three passages, 75 M/C questions. Using CC standards, this can be used for an assessment of skil...
Lesson 1/3 to help children become more emotionally intelligent. Games, stories, crafts, and act...
Lesson II/ III. Includes stories, drama, craft, activities to increase emotional intelligence