Build your much needed online Portfolio
This is where everything starts. Share your past, present and future to show who you are, what you can do and why organizations should hire you..
- Your Past: Share your education background, your certificates, awards, experiences etc.
- Your Present: Share how your past has shaped your present, your current work, opportunities you are looking for and ways you can help others.
- Your Future: Share your goals, your aspirations and motivation behind your work.
Gain Industry wide Recognition - because you deserve it
EdHero's strategic tools helps you become an educational hero without worrying about having a website or maintaining 10 different platforms.
- Blog articles: Use EdHero's inbuild blogging feature to share your content expertise and show your writing style. These articles are social sharable and fully search friendly making them reach a wider audience than average.
- EdHero Nuggets: Use EdHero's inbuild recording tool to record short videos or upload your own to showcase your industry involvement and subject matter expertise.
Use our marketplace to buy and sell teacher created resources
EDHERO's inbuilt marketplace gives you the option to create or upload your own educational resources and offer them to educators worldwide.
- Easy creation tool: Use our inbuilt authoring tool to easily create your lessons and units. Download them or sell them through your product portfolio.
- Easy Upload: Easy to upload feature will get your resources on the platform in minutes and ready to be shared with educators worlwide.
Get hired by organizations globally
Help organizations with your industry experience and get paid hourly or per project basis.
- Find and Apply: Apply to job postings on EdHero or accept job invitations by organizations.
- Interview: Show your skills and talents through blogs, EdHero Nuggets and product portfolio to shorten your interview process.
- Work: Work and Communicate efficiently using the inbuild messaging and chat system. Send and receive files seamlessly using attachments.
- Get paid: Deliver, get approval and get paid instantly.
Here are your options
The maximum you'll pay is less than 20 cents a day!
Our goal is to help as many educators as possible to be able to showcase who they really are. We believe in you and want to help you thrive. Each package is designed to give you enough to help you put your face out in the industry. If you are serious about expanding your horizons then we suggest to atleast start with the EDHERO Achiever package. It gives you enough tools to start building your industry presence and get going for less than 10 cents a day. If you are all in then go with the EDHERO star and let us help you personally setup correctly.
WE want to see YOU succeed and we are here to help you, guide you so that you can bring the real EdHero out of you and help more people around the globe.
Ready to be an Educational Hero?
Simply post what you need to get done
Use EdHero's simple one page form to post your jobs and get work done.
- Describe: Fill in the title and description, choose categories plus skills required and attach any additional documents to go with your job postings.
- Fixed or hourly: Set the right expectation. Get your work done on a fixed-price project basis or hire hourly and pay as you go.
- Post:Your job posting will go to our educators instantly and you will be ready to start seeing proposals from educators on EdHero.
Browse and Find the right candidate for your work
Use EdHero's search feature to find your best candidate. There is always someone who can get your work done.
- In-built search: Use EdHero's in-built search feature to ease your selection process. Filter them based on grade, subject, expertise and much more to find your perfect match.
- EdHero Nuggets: This program is designed for educators who believe in giving back to the society through videos and photos. Get to know more about the educator by browsing through their EdHero Nuggets on their profile page.
- Blogs: If you are hiring for content development, read some of the articles written by educators you are interested in. Learn their wriitng style, their subject expertise before inviting them for an interview.
Send an invitation or accept a proposal | Interview and Hire confidently
After having your top picks, interview your selected educators and hire confidently.
- Chat or message: Use our inbuilt messaging system to chat with the educators. Share more details about the work, get to know each other, communicate the requirements and hire them only when ready.
- Send and receive files: Most of the projects require exchanging multiple files. EdHero makes it easy for you to attach all kind of files to your messages to get the most out of your communication.
Approve the work or ask for revisions - Pay securely
EDHERO let's you ask for revisions for any last minute changes and pay securely after the work is all done.
- Approve or Dispute: If you are happy with the work of our educators then approve their work and we will transfer the funds to them. However, if for any reason thing between you and your educator gets out of control then open a dispute and we will help resolve the issue.
- Pay Securely: We use Stripe as our payment gateway to securely hold and transfer funds between you and your educators. Your payments are released to the educators only after the work is authorized by you.